Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Piggy Covers

Today we purchased our 4th pair of Zutano Booties for Miss Hannah.  We received our first pair when Hannah was born.  A good friend of ours sent Hannah a cute green fleece pair.  Hannah was still in the hospital and getting ready for her first surgery.  I of course didn’t like the look of the "hospital socks", not to mention they were way too big for her little piggy’s.   I brought in her new booties and asked the nurse if it would be okay I keep Hannah’s feet warm with the booties.  She said “by all means, she should be as comfortable as you want her to be.  These too were too big for her, however, they worked perfectly as she had the pulsox on her foot 24/7. 

I have since found a great retailer to buy these booties…tonight, because miss Hannah is growing, I have purchased yet another pair. 

Hannah still wears a pulsox at night, so these come I very handy for nights she has footless jammies on.  Since they snap to close, they are perfect and are not too tight to be uncomfortable. 

I think she loves them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment